I’ve received a lot of emails from frustrated readers overseas, especially in Australia, wanting to purchase my books for their Kindle. But without a US credit card, it seemed impossible.
I have recently learned of a solution to this problem!
Here’s what you do:
1) Log onto Amazon.com and set up an account using your Australian (or wherever you are) credit card and an email address from somewhere like gmail (or use an account and email you might already have set up). This will be Account A and Email Address A.
2) Purchase an Amazon.com gift card, but send it to yourself at a second email. This is Email Address B. Be sure this email does not already have an Amazon account attached to it. You must not have a credit card of any kind attached to this email at Amazon.
3) Log off Amazon Account A.
4) Set up a second Amazon.com account, Account B, using Email Address B. This is the email where you have already sent your gift card.
5) Use the gift card to purchase your Kindle ebooks.
6) You’ll need to download your ebooks to your computer, and use your USB connection to load them onto your Kindle, since the autodownload feature does not work in most overseas countries. This is because the kind of wireless connection the Kindle uses to talk to the mothership is not available most countries.
I understand the same process works for Apple itunes.
Please let me know how it goes!!!
Typically pharmacy can sale to customers with discreet treatments for various soundness problems. What factors do families think when they are going to purchase any drugs? What about sexual being and buy generic levitra? Certainly there are also other momentous questions. The most common sexual problems in men are ED and inhibited sexual wish. Where you can read more data about buy generic levitra online? This advice is common, but it can make all the difference if you need info about where to buy generic levitra. Because some of symptoms are medical emergencies, it’s considerable to know what to do if they happen. Talk to your doctor about the proper deletion of your medicine.